Sunday, October 27, 2013
Hiking Near Mount Rushmore
This little hike was really fun. We intended to take Oaf (Macey's stuffed bear) and pose him in different places on the rocks but it turned out the hike was a little complicated with a big ole bear along. He would not even fit into the one crevice that the kids went down into and through. I ended up dragging his stuffed little self along with me. Not all that fun. The hike was really neat, though, and the kids had fun. I imagine in the summer this place is crawling with tourists but we were the only ones there...the only car in the lot, the only people on the little mini-mountain we were climbing. It was a good hike if for no other reason than it inspired the kids to want to go on any hike that I suggested for the rest of the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment