Saturday, June 8, 2013

Spring Sports Part 1: Josh in Rookie League Baseball

He catches!

He throws!

He waits for a ball to come his way!

He catches again!


He...misses!  and the ball pops up into his face!  And, he tries again...he loves it!

Today, Macey helped me as an assistant coach.  She did a great job with the kids.

The actual coach who volunteered to be Coach quit due to something or other.  Lucky me (well, really, lucky Deer Flys) I am now the Head Coach.  You might know how ludicrus this is if you knew how very, very little I know about baseball.  The only saving grace is that this is Rookie League so they assume the kids don't know anything.  Which means as long as I can keep up with a bunch of 4 year olds, I am in good shape.  We're having fun!!

Josh - 2013 team Deer Flys.

No comments: