Monday, December 12, 2022

June 2022: Stuff on Us

another day, another uhaul trip
He and I coached Josh and Kyle's soccer team for two seasons two years in a row...we became friends and are now Facebook friends...they went to Grad party for a senior last summer and spotted me as the coach of one of the girl's very young soccer team pictures...if nothing else, I coached a ton of kids in Lakeville Soccer!!

I spent well over two hours manually washing this white erase wall (seriously, it was a real workout) until it was at least passably clean...good times.

we did have some fun...boys at the pool every now and then
Another big day...20k steps and no actual workout involved, just moving
St. Joseph took his place out front... buried in the yard.  It worked!  We got a contract within a week.  He stayed buried until we closed at which point I dug him up and placed him in a place of honor at our rental house.  Don't forget to bury your St. Joseph upside down in your yard to help sell your house!!
I was supposed to go to Yellowstone for a week this summer.  But, there was terrible flooding which destroyed multiple roads and made my trip as I envisioned it not an option.  They implemented a system of only letting a certain number of cars in, half of the sites I was supposed to stay at were not accessible, etc.  Maybe in 2023 I'll get back out there...I long for the quiet and the wide open spaces and the wild and the whole thing...I just love Yellowstone.

 

No comments: