Saturday, December 24, 2022
August 2022: Bassinators Tournament at Clearwater Lake/hiking at Lake Maria State Park
So Josh joined the fishing club this year. It was a great experience. We (I say "we"...it was all Josh fishing, though I did take him to the tournaments". They invariably started a o-dark-thirty in a boat launch parking lot after driving on some serious back roads with no one else around. He got to fish off of this amazing boat one time, he was in a random boat one time, and he was in the Bassinators boat for the last tournament. He had a good time. I would drop him off, wait for the launch, find someone to eat and then nap in the car, and then hit a park to hike. This particular tournament I went to Lake Maria State Park. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment