It wasn't really on the agenda but I was in need of a pair of shorts (as I had not brought a single pair with me) and hiking shoe socks (I had bought some at Target but was not super comfortable that they were going to do the job). So there was a Cabella's just off the hi-way (which I guess is where they all are) ...I took the next service road exit and very much enjoyed my shopping adventure. I am NOT a shopper...its one of my least favorite things to do. And when you have kids, shopping is even worse because they need STUFF all the time...socks, shoes, clothes, notebooks, pens, food, etc. etc. Its endless. But ah, a outdoorsy store with an end of summer sale going on and everything you could possibly need (or want) for your Yellowstone adventure right there in front of you? AND no one else to buy for? It was fun. I found socks and bought a new pair of hiking boots (both of which I LOVE) and Carey has been bugging me to buy hiking sticks which I thought was kind of dumb until I bought and used them and now I'm like where have you been all my life??? I bought firestarter which it turns out was a very worthwhile purchase and yes, I did find the shorts which I may have worn pretty much every single day I was there. So yeah, Cabellas gets a "Recommend" from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment