Sunday, February 1, 2026

Other September 2025

back in 1995 Aunt Rita made this basket (probably during her basket making phase) and gave it to me.  Its still going strong.

I finally bit the bullet and got rid of mom's dolls.  Then, like a crazy person, I went to the Goodwill where I donated them and observed how quickly they were acquired.  Well, I go to the Goodwills in anyway looking for Thanksgiving figurines but still, I did look for the dolls.  Eventually, they were all gone.  I hope they found good homes with some collector who will treasure them.  They had been in a box since 1999, were dragged from NC to VA to MN and back to VA...adios.

Willie thinks he's a cat.


Josh's care was sorely lacking in the basics...advil, scissors, a pen.  I mean, come on. 
more thanksgiving figurines...its 2025, after all, why not?
Daniel's home!  His new room is almost done and Willie loves him.  We love having him around.



 

No comments: