Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Other miscellaneous

 I bought the first book of the Wheel of Time, The Great Hunt, in May 2025.  Here we are at the end of January 2026 and I just bought the last book in the series (book 14). Its been a great listen and I credit Audible with being so easy to use.  And, I am enjoying the books SO MUCH.  I have read the entire series (years ago) and so I was already a fan.  Listening to it, I fell in love with it all over again.

 

Flashback to grad school... this was taken at the end of year party hosted by the head of the MAC program.  I used to babysit for his daughter during grad school.  I remember the party being fun.  I also remember getting so drunk this night that my friend and future roommate Jill ended up driving me around.  I do remember at some point we were at the house of a guy that I was crushing on and there was some puking in a half bath ... not my finest moment.  

 Best I can remember... back row Lisa, Josh, guy, a girl, a guy, Brad, Jeff, Jason Dugas (future roommate, good friend.  Bottom row:  girl, me, Jenny Craven, other girl.  My memory is not what it used to be...


  

No comments: