Wednesday, January 28, 2026

June 2025: Misc











 

June...MEG on Georgia Tech campus for the summer...the garage remodel continues (it got slowed down by the City declaring that it needed to be permitted and that took a hot minute)...Pop Culture Goodbye and Good Luck on tv (wonderful)...a couple of much needed days at the Lake...Kim came for a quick visit...house pics...and what I was pretty much doing for all of April, May and June...work, work and more work.  HUGE transaction that took up days and nights and nights and days and basically overtook my entire Spring 2025. I planted a garden but then basically abandoned it...I literally had no time to tend to it.  That culminated with a sale of our company to B&B where I am now working...it was a crazy time.  Rivals the work overload that was 2012 (don't ever sign up to take a partnership into corporate form simulateous with de-REITing a REIT....I do not recommend), without the disaster that accompanied that time period... and finally a flashback to the old old days of Cathy's dog Nutmeg, our Griffey, Kim's Zeke and our Mulligan, when dog cousins just got along (thanks, Leo, for changing that dynamic).

No comments: