goodbye Dean Martin
hello macey's baby blankies in the new closet
hello horse lamp, the only one I could find at the new house
so much crap we held onto for too long...but alas, goodbye - destination: goodwill
goodbye green sleeping bag that I have had since high school
Goodbye Farmington House. We loved you!!
Daniel be'd real during our last push day
When it came down to the last day we sent the young 'uns off to Valley Fair and Daniel, Cathy and I finished up at the house...it was a miserable couple of days that included several Uhaul rentals, several trips to the dump and to Goodwill, a desperate call to get movers to come help, bikes and lawn mowers and chairs left out for the taking...it was a craptastic time that ended with a full truck and a night at a hotel while we waited for our V.R.B.O. to start and we waited for Macey to move into school and we took a breather before we moved into our new house...stage x out of y of the great departure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment