Sunday, December 1, 2019

More Just Stuff On Us


 Macey and I cleaned out the birdhouse in the garden ... sometime this winter we hope to take them down and paint them...or else set Macey up on a ladder and let her paint it in situ
 we love our dogs and spend a good amount of time on and with them...frolicking in the backyard is a favorite pasttime!  Lanny even got into the tennis ball which is usually Leo's thing...



golly I hate frogs...yet this summer they were everywhere...little tiny ones all over the place when I was walking...later, half grown frogs that had not lost their tails..the stuff of nightmares I tell ya!

 Macey and Mia get a little feedback from Coach Koehl

 I reread Middlemarch this year...(see more info on the Booking-It-Thru-Life blog)...and I stumbled on these sweet notes from Salem Norris, circa October 1990...so sweet!


No comments: