Macey heads into an indoor soccer game...I played indoor too, though naturally there are no pictures of that...
Leo tripped me on the steps and I broke my Nook...trashed completely. Had to wait until Santa brought me a new one for Christmas...
Josh shoots ... Josh scores!!
Jason watched Josh take his shot!
Julie invited us to her house for what is becoming an annual holiday dinner and Josh, Macey and I had a good time. Josh said "I liked that" which I consider high praise! Julie sent a goodie bag home for Daniel (who had worked all day and could not make the party) and he must have enjoyed it because he left the dregs all over the couch for "someone" to clean up the next morning...
Ah, just another beautiful December day in Minnesota... NOT.
Josh went to spotlight night at the high school and took his turns shooting on the courts and cheering for the high school buys.
The plant Janet gave me sprouted little baby plants...yeah!
Joshua... yup, that's my boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment