Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Office

 I am posting this because somehow the kids stumbled on The Office as a show that they wanted to check out and they fell for it hook, line and sinker...I myself was never really a fan-I always said it hit a little too close to home...but the kids really were into it.  We had the dvds in the car and they watched it at the beach, going to and from the beach, at Aunt Margies, where Katie, Beth and Bobby's kids were into it too (who knew??)...it was the tv show of the summer.  I even came to appreciate (though not like-that would be too strong a word for my feelings toward this show) it and it led to some interesting conversations over the difference between people who were "bad", people who just don't really know any better, and willful ignorance.  Perhaps the show led to the kids being just a little bit more aware of how what they say and do, even if not intentional, can impact other people.  Or maybe it just gave them some laughs.


No comments: