When we had the carpet replaced we also did a top to bottom (literally, the very very very top) cleaning. Lots of dust accumulated over like 16 or so years...
The boys can't resist the brand new carpet and a wide open room
I tried canna lilies for the first time this summer. I loved them. I attempted to winter them over by digging them up, separating them and keeping them for the winter. I'll plant them again in the spring and see what happens...
Daniel built himself a shelf for his dorm room and then he put it together before hauling it halfway across the country to school...it was quite the summer.
Steven and Kayla brought Ryan to the midwest to visit his Wisconsin family. I had an obligation for the entirety of the weekend that they were here so I did not get to see him but I enjoyed his pictures, and knowing they were not so far away!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment