In prep for my Yellowstone trip I headed to REI...I bought myself a much coveted bucket hat!
hummingbirds visiting my flowers out front
front garden, summer 2020...things learned... DON'T buy flowers from Fleet Farm...that was a disaster. I like hollihocks, just not too many. Need to move the hastas around and transplant some to a different place. You MUST water flowers in pots way more than flowers in the ground. Have faith in your gerber daisys, they will keep blooming all summer if you take care of them. Not all petunias are created equal.
yes, this little stinker is INSIDE the garden fence. What can you do? He is kind of cute...
Lanny and Leo, by Macey G., Summer 2020
Leo is pathetic. He really just loves his people and wants to be with them ALL THE TIME!!!
Yes, when I went to take my computer off of the docking station for the very last time to mail it back to Ditech, this is what happened...the whole bottom fell off. I guess it was time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment