Thursday, April 20, 2017
Cookies just like Mom used to make...
Every year my mom would bake and bake and bake cookies and she would make trays for Dad to take to work. He would put them out in the break room and his employees and coworkers would snack on them all day long. We all had different assignments-I made the peanut butter cookies, Carey was chocolate chips, Kim would do the oatmeal raisin (at least, that's what I remember)...and we'd do 7 layer cookies and Russian tea cakes and sugar cookies...all the good stuff. Over the years in Minnesota Macey, Irene and I have done cookies lots of years and we have added a couple of Irene's goodies to our favorites, specifically the thumbprint cookies (oh my goodness, yum!!). These trays were fun to make and I took one to my office, Jason took one to the guys at Burn and we ate on the rest of them for a week. Christmas is great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment