So...Day 2 drop off was not very fun; poor baby cried and pulled on the door after I left. They said he did okay but he was crying when Jason went to pick him up after 3 hours. Yikes. Today's drop off was better...he settled right down after I left and ate his breakfast. But Jason went by to check on him (there is a monitor in the front entry where you can see the kids and they can't see you) and as opposed to the past two days when he was cheerfully playing each time Jason went to check on him, this time he was standing by the door crying...poor buddy.
NOTE from 2015: What this doesn't say is that the next week when I dropped him off, expecting the tears and screams, he found his seat and waved me out the door, perfectly happy...and after that there were no more tears.
NOTE from 2015: What this doesn't say is that the next week when I dropped him off, expecting the tears and screams, he found his seat and waved me out the door, perfectly happy...and after that there were no more tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment