soooo...Brenda took the kids to the park one day a week or two ago. D got it into his head that he wanted to make a dinosaur so he started gathering rocks and sticks to do so. With no help and no guidance (you can't make this stuff up, I swear it happened just this way with absolutely no help from anyone or anything) he "made" a dinosaur. Brenda told me about it on the phone when we talked during the day but I did not really get it until I came home and D reconstructed the dinosaur for me on the front walk. And then took it apart and did it again on the kitchen table later that night. M even got in on the action and made one herself, the one that's made mostly of rocks is her creation. Honest to God I could not do this if I spent all day on it and had a pattern to follow-my 6 year old does it on a whim. What the #$^& is that all about? Who is this child? Anyway, thought everyone would enjoy seeing a few of his creations on the blog. Ponder the source of his artistic ability at your leisure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment