Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Soccer Time






So M was really excited to play soccer this season and boy did she do great! We have one more game this weekend and then we may try indoor over the winter. I coached her team and D was an honorary assistant coach. Sometimes he would decide to play instead of just "coaching", and he wants to play indoor this winter too...so maybe he is not a lost cause after all!


M had a great game last weekend and scored her first goal. She was sooooo proud and so was her Mama! Granny was there to see the game and witness the big event and that was very fun for M too. She can't wait to go back this weekend and do it again! Here are some pictures of our budding soccer star. Its hard for me to get pictures during the games because I am coaching but I am going to try and get some more this weekend. Enjoy!